Using Bruin Learn at UCLA
Beginning Fall of 2021, UCLA is transitioned off of its former learning management system (CCLE) to a new home on Bruin Learn (powered by Canvas, a cloud based LMS that is widely used throughout the United States, as well as among the UC and California community college systems. It provides stronger tools for course creation, an enhanced student experience, and is suited to match UCLA’s future by providing more options for 3rd party integrations.
If you have questions about your own course(s), please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to meet with you and go over your needs and concerns.
- Core Differences between Bruin Learn and CCLE
- Passing Final Grades to MyUCLA
- Embedding Kaltura Media into Bruin Learn
- Quizzes in Bruin Learn
- Creating a Peer Review Assignment on Bruin Learn
- Using Respondus Lockdown Browser with Bruin Learn
- Using Zoom on Bruin Learn
- The Instructure (Canvas) Community