Using Bruin Learn at UCLA
The last day to access CCLE has been set as November 18, 2022. After that date, you will no longer have access to CCLE or any information within it.
Please see our instructions on how to ensure you have your content before that date.
Beginning Fall of 2021, UCLA is transitioned off of its former learning management system (CCLE) to a new home on Bruin Learn (powered by Canvas, a cloud based LMS that is widely used throughout the United States, as well as among the UC and California community college systems. It provides stronger tools for course creation, an enhanced student experience, and is suited to match UCLA’s future by providing more options for 3rd party integrations.
For full and updated information, please see the LMS Transformation website.
If you have questions about your own course(s), please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to meet with you and go over your needs and concerns.
- Core Differences between Bruin Learn and CCLE
- Passing Final Grades to MyUCLA
- Embedding Kaltura Media into Bruin Learn
- Quizzes in Bruin Learn
- Creating a Peer Review Assignment on Bruin Learn
- Using Respondus Lockdown Browser with Bruin Learn
- Using Zoom on Bruin Learn
- Adding h5p activities to your Bruin Learn course
- The Instructure (Canvas) Community