Using Bruin Learn at UCLA
Canvas is a cloud based LMS that is widely used throughout the United States, as well as among the UC and California community college systems. It provides stronger tools for course creation, an enhanced student experience, and is suited to match UCLA’s future by providing more options for 3rd party integrations.
Classes on Bruin Learn for Fall 2021 are limited to a small number of pilot courses as they work to build the system to full maturity. It is expected that all courses will be on Bruin Learn prior to Fall 2022.
For full and updated information, please see the LMS Transformation website.
If you have questions about your own course(s), please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to meet with you and go over your needs and concerns.
- Core Differences between Bruin Learn and CCLE
- Embedding Kaltura Media into Bruin Learn
- Quizzes in Bruin Learn
- Creating a Peer Review Assignment on Bruin Learn
- Using Respondus Lockdown Browser with Bruin Learn
- Using Zoom on Bruin Learn
- The Instructure (Canvas) Community