HumTech is happy to provide custom web design, development, and support services to UCLA Humanities faculty. Our team of designers, programmers, and network engineers will work closely with you to ensure that you receive the tool you need, when you need it.Learn More
HumTech provides technical assistance for the design and development of department, center, and program websites within Humanities.Learn More
If you want to improve how your emails look and ensure they are being received, HumTech offers assistance designing and developing HTML email newsletters using an online service called MailChimp.Learn More
Faculty, staff, and graduate students in the Humanities can get free web hosting through a new service called HumSpace. Register a domain name and create a digital presence with ease. Start a blog, share research, highlight class projects—it’s really up to you.Learn More
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
The SLA’s below provide descriptions of the level service we aim to provide in various areas, the responsibility of those using the services, and any limitations.
- HumSpace Web Hosting SLA – Service level agreement for those hosting websites on HumSpace.
- Shared Web Hosting SLA – Service level agreement for websites not hosted on HumSpace.
Please peruse the below help topics in hopes that they can help resolve the problem that you are currently having, or answer a question you may have on these services. If the below isn’t helping we encourage you to submit a ticket and someone at HumTech will be in touch with you shortly on your matter.
- How do I request a Domain name?
- What CMS software do we support on our website hosting platform?
- What is the Humanities Network?
- Who is eligible for a Humnet account?
- How can I manage my HUMNET password, or if I’ve lost my password?
- What are the password guidelines for HUMNET accounts?
- I am locked out of my HUMNET account. What can I do?
- What is Box?