Faculty, staff, and graduate students in the Humanities can get free web hosting through a new service called HumSpace. Register a domain name and create a digital presence with ease. Start a blog, share research, highlight class projects—it’s really up to you.Learn More
Web Writing Content
Looking for advice on how to improve your website’s content? HumTech offers a web content writing service for department websites to help make websites easier to read for current and potential students.Learn More
Please peruse the below help topics in hopes that they can help resolve the problem that you are currently having, or answer a question you may have on these services. If the below isn’t helping we encourage you to submit a ticket and someone at HumTech will be in touch with you shortly on your matter.
- How do I request a Domain name?
- What CMS software do we support on our website hosting platform?
- What is the Humanities Network?
- Who is eligible for a Humnet account?
- How can I manage my HUMNET password, or if I’ve lost my password?
- What are the password guidelines for HUMNET accounts?
- I am locked out of my HUMNET account. What can I do?
- What is Box?