Web Support at the Center for Digital Humanities encompasses:
- Academic Project support
- Web Operations support
- Network Services support
Please peruse the below help topics in hopes that they can help resolve the problem that you are currently having, or answer a question you may have on these services. If the below isn’t helping we encourage you to submit a ticket and someone for the Center will be in touch with you shortly on your matter.
- How do I request a Domain name?
- What CMS software do we support on our website hosting platform?
- What is the Humanities Network?
- Who is eligible for a Humnet account?
- How can I manage my HUMNET password, or if I’ve lost my password?
- What are the password guidelines for HUMNET accounts?
- I am locked out of my HUMNET account. What can I do?
- What is Box?