Web Content Writing
Looking for advice on how to improve your website’s content? HumTech offers a web content writing service to help make your websites easier to read for current and potential students. We keep websites looking fresh and up-to-date by:
- Reviewing your entire website to check for tone, grammar, consistency, readability, broken links, blank pages, and more.
- Creating new content for you that celebrates your department and the accomplishments of its faculty and students.
If you would like HumTech to review or write content for your department website, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.Email Us
We check each page of your website to ensure your website’s content is in the best format for consumption by students (current and potential), parents, and the broader academic community.
At the end of our review, you’re sent a document outlining our recommendations to each of the over 100+ pages most websites have. If you need assistance implementing any of the changes, we are happy to provide that as well.
To keep your website looking fresh, you need to regularly add content to your website. Let us help write content for you by:
- Profiling faculty and current/recent grads
- Announcing accomplishments of student and faculty (ex. awards, books, fellowships)
- Recapping department events
Recently, we’ve interviewed Kara Cooney about her archeological research, spoken with Charlene Villaseñor Black about her 1 million dollar funding award, and covered Armando Guerrero’s Youtube video on Spanish accents which has been viewed over 80,000 times.
If you have any questions about our content writing service, email email@example.com.