HumTech is here to help with working and teaching remotely as a result of the COVID-19 virus. Below is a collection of links and information to assist.
- Live, drop-in online instructional support (Mon-Friday, 10am-3pm).: ucla.zoom.us/j/865893942
- Request instructional help and training by emailing email@example.com
- Staff requests for assistance with Zoom, DocuSign, Box etc. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Documentation and Sample Sites
- How to edit videos on a Macintosh computer.
- How to edit videos on a Windows computer.
- UCLA and LA backgrounds for Zoom.
- Planning for Academic Continuity UCLA Administration
- Resources for Teaching Remotely (UCLA specific). This community built site has some great tips, ideas, instructional videos, and best practices for those unfamiliar with remote instruction.
- CCLE Documentation as well as a complete break down of the different tools that are available.
- Documentation for students on how to access your class over Zoom, including best practices.
- UCLA Student Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Working Remotely (for all employees)
When in doubt, email email@example.com.Learn More