Preparing for Winter 2022
With the start of Winter 2022 being taught remotely, we’ve gathered some useful guides and information from around campus.
- Winter 2022 Starting Remote – UCLA’s Center for the Advancement of Teaching (CAT)
- Resources for Teaching Remotely (UCLA specific). This community built site has some great tips, ideas, instructional videos, and best practices for those unfamiliar with remote instruction.
- Publishing a course to ensure it is visible for students
- Uploading or creating a course syllabus
- Communicating with students from within Bruin Learn
- Information for Center for Accessible Education Accommodations
- Grading in Bruin Learn