By Annelie Rugg on February 24, 2023
Important technology-related changes, deadlines and opportunities for faculty, staff and graduate students in the Humanities.
- Your office phone line will switch to Zoom Phone on May 15.
- To ensure we capture your phone settings and requirements, please fill out the Data Collection Survey that your DTA has emailed you.
- To learn what Zoom Phone is, watch this Youtube video (3 min).
- Enroll in a Live Training Session or Asynchronous Training
- Bruin Learn outages and service status. To see the latest status, check the Bruin Learn Center of Excellence News & Updates page.
- UCLA Faculty Panel to discuss ChatGPT and AI. March 3, 10:30-11:30am on Zoom. Sponsored by EVC/P Hunt. Register at this link for the webinar.
- Resource. See a list of all upcoming live workshops or recorded training sessions at Workshops@UCLA.
- Free for staff. Sign up for the Creating Accessible Documents Systemwide Training Program and apply for the May cohort (accepting applications until April 7th) or register for wait list to receive notifications for future cohorts. Each cohort consists of six hour-long sessions, held over Zoom at a regular time every other week.