Video Editing Service
Editing your instructional content can be a difficult and time-consuming process. HumTech now offers a video editing service for Humanities instructors, so you can focus on teaching, not editing. Any Humanities instructor – professor, lecturer, or TA – is eligible for this service.
Examples of what edits can be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning up footage and cutting out irrelevant sections
- Adding music or voice overs
- Turning a longer piece into shorter segments
- Incorporating other video or slideshows
- Adding graphics such as opening or closing slates, captions, speaker titles, etc.
Instructors can also borrow production equipment for use at home through Gear to Go.
Requesting Editing Services
To request video editing services, please fill out the form below. Before completing the form, please consider the following:
- A request will not be approved before the raw content is created.
- Requests should be made at least one week before the final product needs to be delivered.
- Editing service is limited to Humanities instructional content only.