Thomas GarbelottiInstructional Technology Coordinator
Thomas received his BA in German Literature from the University of Arizona and a MS in Technology Management from University of Maryland University College. He has had the pleasure to have worked with faculty, staff, and students at Middlebury College, Dartmouth College, and New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD).
He joined UCLA in 2014, after having helped establish NYUAD and seeing their first class through commencement. Interested in emerging ideas and tools, he enjoys helping people improve their teaching.
- CCLE Joins the Polyglot Club!
- IALLT Webinars – BYO Lunch and Post Discussion
- Simplified Activity Chooser
- Grad-student Positions in Research and Instructional Technology (RITC)
- Updating the Learning Lab @ Rolfe
- Fall 2017 changes to CCLE
- Meet the new RITCS!
- An easier way to create online assessments with the CCLE Quiz tool
- An instructional designer just for the Humanities!
- Meet H5P!
- Instructional Impact of Student MFA
- Inaugural Course Sharing Symposium at HumTech
- A new home(page) for CCLE
- Meet our new staff!
- RITC Call 2019-2020