- This event has passed.
Engage-LA: Interpretive Media Laboratory
A collection of physically interactive and immersive media works about the city, created by TFT undergraduate students in the Interpretive Digital Media concentration, as part of the Engage LA initiative supported by the TFT Skoll Center for Social Impact Entertainment, and designed for the new Los Angeles State Historic Park.
Exhibit 2-8pm / Gala Presentations 8-10pm
- UCLA’s School of Theater, Film and Television
- UCLA TFT Skoll Center for Social Impact Entertainment
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
Produced by: UCLA REMAP – Interpretive Media Laboratory
This event does not take place on the UCLA Campus. The Interpretive Media Laboratory is located at 1637 Baker St. (corner of Baker and North Spring), in Downtown Los Angeles
Artists & Works:
- Pedal LA: The city through the eyes of bicyclists – by David Gauch
- OneForAnother: Community self-expression by the children of the William Mead Housing project – by Luke Grigg
- Greenspaces: A network of parks, the people that use them, the things they do – by Vesta Partovi
- Enclaves: A multisensory collage about the immigrant cultures of Los Angeles – by Nerris Nassiri
- Dream Clouds: Inspiring future generations to care for the environment through collaborative artwork – by Andrew Rosenstein
- Explore The Los Angeles River: Reconnecting Angelenos to their River – by Fawad Assadullah