- This event has passed.
Code4Lib Open House
The Digital Initiatives and Information Technology (DIIT) teams at the UCLA Library welcome attendees of the 2017 Code4Lib Conference to an open house.
- Monday, March 6, 2017,
- 4p-6p (before the newcomer dinners)
- Charles E Young Research Library
- The West Classroom (WEC)
- Room 22484 (next to the WEC)
- Research Commons Classroom (first floor)
- Drupal code management procedures – from github to deployment
- Jamf Pro: Management framework for Apple computers and mobile devices
- Lux Lab: 3D printing, laser etching, poster printing, and more
- Productivity and workflow tools:
- Confluence for project management documents; Library-wide document repository; technical documentation; knowledge base documentation
- JIRA for task management; project management; service desk.
- The International Digital Ephemera Project, includes digital collections from Iran, Cuba, Armenia, Egypt, and South Africa
- NewsScape – streaming broadcast and cable news repository
- UCLA’s laptop lending program – dual-boot Macbook Pros
- Image display/interaction using Mirador and the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) in UCLA’s digital collections.
If you’re attending the Code4Lib conference, drop in to see what we’re doing at the UCLA Library!