Mark the Words
Create a task where users highlight words
A free HTML5 based question type allowing creatives to create challenges where the user is to mark specific types of verbs in a text. Mark the words allows content designers to create textual expressions with a defined set of correct words. The end user highlights words according to the task description and is given a score. All you need is this content type and the H5P plugin for WordPress, Moodle or Drupal to start creating.
This functions as an assessment and includes the following interactivity(s): – question
The Mark the Words tool is good for language learning activities that assess understanding of parts of speech. This is a multi purpose content type that can be integrated into an aggregator content type, or used on its own. For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Help and Resources
- Video Tutorial- https://h5p.org/documentation/content-author-guide/tutorials-for-authors/mark-the-words
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.