Create an image with multiple information hotspots
A free HTML5 based content type allowing creatives to add hotspots to images. Hotspots may reveal texts, images and videos when clicked. All you need to create this content type is the H5P plugin for WordPress, Moodle or Drupal.
This functions as a presentation and includes the following interactivity(s): – multimedia
A stand alone content type, this cannot be incorporated into others. For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Image hotspots can be useful for creating infographics quickly and simply. Use any image and enrich it with points of interest and in-depth information about the details depicted. The user is engaged by interacting with the image.
Help and Resources
- Video tutorial – https://h5p.org/tutorial-image-hotspots#guides-header-0
- Text tutorial – https://h5p.org/tutorial-image-hotspots
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.