Guess the Answer
Create an image with a question and answer
Guess the Answer is a free HTML5 based content type allowing creatives to create challenges where the user is to guess an answer based on a picture. All you need is this content type and the H5P plugin for WordPress, Moodle or Drupal to start creating.
This content type allows authors to upload an image and add a suitable description. End users can guess the answer and press the bar below the image to reveal the correct answer.
- Add a task description and image
- Add a descriptive solution label and a solution text
- Solution text is revealed on input from the user
This functions as an assessment and includes the following interactivity(s): – question
For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Help and Resources
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.