Create an interactive slideshow.
A free HTML5-based content type that allows users to compare and explore a sequence of images interactively. Authors can decide to add a short explanatory text for each image. Tell your image stories with H5P and Image Blender (Agamotto) on WordPress, Moodle, or Drupal.
This functions as and includes the following interactivity(s): – multimedia
When you have content that works in layers (e.g., you start with a map, then show areas of interest, then show data on specific points, etc.). For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Help and Resources
- Video tutorial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtxLeXGU48
- Text tutorial – https://h5p.org/content-types/agamotto
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.