Quiz (Question Set)
Create a sequence of various question types
Question Set allow e-learning designers to create a sequence of various quiz types, including Multichoice questions, Fill in the Blanks and Drag and Drop. Question Set supports customized text feedback as well as video feedback to the learner.
This functions as an assessment and includes the following interactivity(s): – question
An aggregator, this serves as a framework to compile other content types (Integratable Content Types) into a common H5P entity. For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Question sets are useful when you want to create a sequence of problems, as opposed to multiple individual problems, for the learner to solve.
Use Question Sets to assess the learners’ ability to reproduce key concepts of compound learning material. Question sets can for instance be used as end-of-chapter tests or as a final course exam. You may use multiple quiz types, including Multichoice, Fill in the blanks, and Drag and Drop questions, to offer variation in your Questions sets.
Question sets can only be used stand-alone. n sets are useful when you want to create a sequence of problems, as opposed to multiple individual problems, for the learner to solve.
Help and Resources
- Video tutorial – https://h5p.org/tutorial-question-set
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.