Drag and Drop
Create drag and drop tasks with images
The Drag and Drop content type allows learners to drag a piece of text or an image and drop it on one or more corresponding drop zones.
This functions as an assessment and includes the following interactivity(s): – question
This is a multipurpose content type that can be integrated into an aggregator content type, or used on its own. For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Drag and Drop enables the learner to associate two or more elements and to make logical connections in a visual way. Here are some examples:
- Group elements that belong together or have something in common
- Match an object with another object
- Put elements in the correct order
- Place elements at a correct position
Drag and Drop can be used to test the learner’s knowledge on a given topic as a variation to Multi-choice questions. Drag and Drop can be used stand-alone or they can be included in Question sets, Interactive Videos, or Presentations. Either way, they are created in the same way.
Help and Resources
- Text tutorial – https://h5p.org/tutorial-drag-and-drop-question
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.