Upload an audio recording.
Audio enables you to upload an audio file or select a URL from which it can pull an audio file. It allows you to select a full or minimal player as the user interaction, and it will also allow you to enable controls and autoplay. The end user can also download or embed the audio file.
This functions as a presentation.
A stand alone content type, this cannot be incorporated into others. For more information on how H5P types work and how they interact, see http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/.
Audio provides an alternative mode of content presentation to text and images. It can be used for updates, interviews, to record and share feedback for students, or an extension of a discussion after class.
Help and Resources
- Video tutorial – https://h5p.org/documentation/content-author-guide/tutorials-for-authors/audio
- How to add H5P interactive content to your course site – (http://humtech.ucla.edu/instructional-support/ccle-activities-resources/h5p/adding-h5p-interactive-content-ccle-course/)
- H5P – (https://h5p.org/)
- Content author guide – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors)
- Tutorials for authors – (https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials)
- Multilingual content – (https://h5p.org/multilingual-content)
Logo and sample from https://h5p.org/documentation/for-authors/tutorials.